Image by guytetreault
I was on Facebook this morning and came across a post by somebody which was a image called the healthy living manifesto and it had 45 little notes telling you how to live a healthier lifestyle, so I thought it would be great to compile it in a post for you as it was so good, so here it is.
1. Drink more water.
2. Get enough sleep.
5. Pick exercises you enjoy.
6. Work out different parts of your body.
7. Eat more fruit.
8. Eat more vegetables.
9. Love yourself.
11. Go barefoot walking/running.
12. Remove negative people from your life.
13. Remove negativity from your life.
14. Journal out happy thoughts.
15. Avoid trigger foods.
16. Breathe deeply, learn how to breathe properly.
17. Address emotional eating issues.
18. Eat small meals.
19. Stop eating when you feel full.
20. Go for Brown carbs versus white carbohydrates.
21. Live a life with purpose.
22. Say no to oily foods.
23. Cut out sugary foods.
24. Go organic.
25. Improve your posture.
26. Remove soda and caffeine.
27. Don’t drink alcohol.
28. Learn to prepare your own meals.
29. Learn to say no as and when.
30. Take a water bottle when you go out.
31. Dine at salad bars more often.
32. Go for low-calorie low-fat alternatives.
33. Quit smoking.
34. Avoid passive smoking, if possible.
35. Have healthy snacks.
36. Drink fruit/vegetable smoothies.
37. Try juicing.
38. Go on a vegetarian diet.
39. Go on a vegan diet.
40. Try raw veganism.
41. Get out more often.
42. Practice good dental hygiene, brushing teeth.
43.Join classes that you are interested in.
44. Hang around with healthy people.
45. Cut-out alcohol
This is by no means a comprehensive list for everybody . However, it would make a good starting point for lots of people, including myself. Is there anything in this list that you do, or don’t do?