- People who have breakfast in the morning, are generally more alert and able to concentrate and focus on tasks. So if you have an exam or test in the morning it’s always a good idea to have breakfast.
- It has been found in some studies that skipping breakfast might be a cause of obesity, if you eat a good breakfast. You far more likely to eat less food during the day, but also to add to this if you eat less food anyway your metabolism does slow down.
- If you eat a high fiber breakfast such as porridge (oatmeal) Weetabix,or muesli or any other high fiber breakfast not only.Will you prevent yourself from fatal diseases these types of breakfasts curb hunger also have a twofold effect.
- Breakfast helps kick start the day, people who tend to skip breakfast are often more irritable and less productive.
- People who eat breakfast and generally tend to have more energy and able to participate in physical activities for longer periods of time, so if you want to do some exercise and skip breakfast you will probably find you’ll be lacking in energy to do so.